You belong at CUE
Fall 2021 Hybrid Conference
You missed out!
Upcoming Conferences & Events
Dallas Regional (In-person) Meeting
The New Administration's Fast-Moving Labor and Employment Agenda:
New Challenges. New Demands.
Wednesday, June 23, 2021, 9 AM- Noon
Ross Tower Conference Center
500 N Akard St., Dallas, Texas 75201
Hosted & presented by CUE and Fisher Phillips
CUE LLAC Chair,
Sr. Counsel, Fisher Phillips
Regional Managing Partner,
Clyde and Michael will present updated information on President Biden's Administration's fast moving labor and employment agenda. With six months into the year we are moving rapidly to a pro-labor agenda. That is no surprise. However, are you able to respond to all that is coming your way? You can not plan for the proper responses if you do not have the information. Some of the discussion topics included are:
- The Pro Act and how it could sneak in the back door at your company
- How could your company become a joint employer with another company with whom it has a business relationship?
- What's the USDOL up to?
- The FAMILY Act – more leave requirement How has COVID-19 affected the OSHA enforcement landscape?
- What will safety inspections look like with OSHA's new focus on COVID-19
- What now happens when OSHA knocks on an employer's door
There's a lot of information packed into this session. You do not want to miss any of it. It is necessary to be prepared. Are you?
Member Rate: $49.95 - Non-Member Rate: $64.95.
Fall 2021 (Hybrid) CUE Conference
Back to Our Future: Forging the Journey Together
September 12-14, 2021
More Events to be Announced!
Spread the word about CUE's events!