Fall 2023 CUE Conference
Igniting Positive Employee Relations
October 15-17, 2023
Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel & Spa
The CUE Fall 2023 Conference will provide a platform for industry experts and current practitioners to share their experiences and expertise, offering practical, data-driven solutions that address the evolving challenges faced in managing employee relations effectively. With a focus on fostering positive workplace environments, this conference will delve into a variety of relevant topics, including case studies, best practices, and strategies for managing labor dynamics.
Why Join CUE
As a CUE Member, you get access to a wealth of information and proven resources. Here's just a little of what you can access...
Math and Leverage of Leadership Webinar
Monday, September 18, 2023
(CUE Members ONLY)
CUE 101: An Introduction to Positive Employee and Labor Relations
Thursday, September 21 & Friday, September 22, 2023
(CUE Members ONLY)
Frequently Asked Questions
We encourage you to review the website and contact us if you have additional questions.
Joining CUE is easy. There are just a few steps.
Step 1: Send an email requesting an invitation to join CUE. Introduce your company and provide essential information, such as your purpose and the number of employees.
Step 2: Upon acceptance, an invoice will be sent by email for your annual membership. Upon payment of the invoice, congratulations! Your company officially becomes a member of CUE.
Step 3: As a member of CUE, your whole team enjoys the benefits. Share the contact information for key representatives and other team members who should be included in the CUE membership.
Click here to request your invitation and start your journey with CUE.
CUE helps members stay on the cutting edge of labor relations by providing education and information through various resources.
As a member company, you have access to:
- Our highly regarded semi-annual conferences at a substantial discount,
- Opportunities for learning and networking throughout the year, including regional connections, members-only webinars, senior-level mastermind workgroups & educational workshops,
- Timely updates on the latest developments in labor and employee relations via our CUE Newsletters,
- Free access to legal and consulting expertise through the Labor Lawyers Advisory Committee (LLAC) and CUE Consultants Advisory Committee (CCAC), and
- Access to CUE’s website and private members-only portal.
When a company joins CUE with an annual membership, the entire team you designate is then granted access to the CUE member benefits.
Assisting employers in establishing positive and forward-looking workplace practices for over 40 years.
Copyright © CUE, Inc. All Rights Reserved.