To assist employers in establishing positive and forward-looking workplace practices.
CUE is a non-profit, member-led community with the latest techniques for improving labor and employee relations. CUE has over 200 Member Companies, both union and non-union, representing a cross-section of business and industry, from small firms to Fortune 500 companies. We are dedicated to assisting companies that believe that their employees deserve a workplace that is built around flexibility, productivity, quality of work life, fairness, the opportunity to participate in decisions affecting ones future and the opportunity to succeed.
We believe in positive employee relations practices which foster these objectives, which value individual workers and are fundamentally pro-employee. Whether conducting research, disseminating information, sharing experiences, or educating members on positive work practices, CUE has consistently promoted the values of positive employee relations.
CUE helps members to stay on the cutting edge of labor relations by providing education and information through a wide variety of resources, including:
- Regional meetings & educational workshops
- Employee and Labor Relations Certification Course
- Our highly regarded semi-annual labor relations conferences
- Timely updates on the latest developments in labor and employee relations via our CUE Newsletters
- Legal Alerts prepared by our Labor Lawyers Advisory Committee (LLAC)
- Training materials and publications
If your organization could benefit from building a more positive workplace environment, or you need assistance with issues related to potential union organizing, CUE can help.
CUE, Inc. is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM.