JW Marriott Indianapolis 10 West Street Indianapolis Indiana, 46204 TEL: 949-640-4000
Hotel Website and Amenities: http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/indjw-jw-marriott-indianapolis/
On-site parking, fee: $43 daily Valet parking, fee: $48 daily
Self-parking is off Washington St past the Courtyard and SpringHill Suites hotels – 2nd entrance off Maryland Street.
Check-in and Check-out
Check-in: 3:00 PM, Check-out: 11:00 AM
During registration, you selected either an e-Book or printed Book for use at the conference. If an e-Book was selected, you will receive it a week before conference via e-mail.
All printed books can be picked up at the registration desk upon your arrival.
(Please note: There are a limited number of extra printed copies available. We will accommodate changing your selection as materials allow.)
CONFERENCE PROGRAM DOWNLOADS
All session presentations will be available to download via the CUE mobile conference app one week prior to the conference if available.
You can also download presentations from the CUE website.
The Networking Never Stops
First-time conference attendees are invited to join us for a VIP experience at 4:30 PM on Sunday.
You won’t want to miss our Grand Opening networking reception at 6 PM in the 3rd-floor foyer of the JW Marriott on Sunday.
Join us on Monday night for the Dallara IndyCar Factory Experience to lay down a hot lap for a chance to qualify for the Indy 500! Find out who in your group can lay down the fastest qualifying lap!
Things wrap up Tuesday evening with a cocktail reception, dinner on your own and an “after hours” BYO networking event
General Conference Information
The Registration Desk
The place to go for assistance with any conference needs you may have. CUE staff members will be available daily during conference hours to assist you with questions.
Conference dress is typically business casual. Be sure to wear comfortable shoes! Also, we encourage you to bring a sweater or jacket as the meeting rooms at the hotel may be cool.
Attend Our Sunday Discussion Groups
Open the conference with these unique opportunities to network with industry peers and experts. Our industry discussion groups meet Sunday from 2:00 – 3:00 PM and offer an opportunity to exchange information with peers from the Manufacturing, Retail and Transportation sectors in an informal conversational environment. Check your schedule or at the registration desk for specific locations. At 3:15 PM, we will have our open forum Q&A Ask the Experts panel with CUE labor experts.
CUE MEMBER SERVICES PORTAL
The CUE Member Services Portal helps CUE members take full advantage of their membership benefits. Access your membership dues, secondary members and member only resources such as CUE newsletters, Legal Alerts and other CUE publications, conference slides, and webinars.
If you would like brief training on how to utilize the CUE website and manage your membership, please feel free to stop by the registration desk and speak with Morgan Guess.
Check out our Mobile Conference App!
Use your smartphone, tablet or computer!
To access the CUE Conference mobile app, go to: https://cue.quickmobile.mobi/
Dog Days of Summer =Free Events for CUE Members! Check it out!
August is always a hot month, and we have a few hot events for CUE members this month.
• CUE Member Survey – Spring International is conducting a survey of active CUE members to help us determine how we can serve you better. If you haven’t completed a survey, you’ll be receiving an reminder invitation to share your thoughts with us. We want to know how we can serve your needs more effectively, so please take 5 minutes to do the survey.
• Webinar: Labor Law Update Across Canada 8/16/17 3 PM ET – Does your company have operations in Canada? This free webinar is offered by LLAC member Michael Sherrard from the Toronto based firm Sherrard Kuzz, and Chantel Kassango of Neuman Thompson. They will cover labor law changes that were recently passed by the Government of Ontario as part of the Fair Workplaces, Better Jobs Act of 2017. We will also review labor law changes across other Provinces. Register here.
• Atlanta Regional Meeting 8/24/17 8:30 AM – 1 PM ET – If you are located near the Atlanta area, please join us for an employer roundtable discussion on labor and employee relations issues on August 24, 2017, with hosts Chris Craddock and Michael VanDervort at the offices of Projections, Inc. Register here.
Fall 2017 Conference in Indianapolis
The early bird special pricing which ended in July was a smash hit. We have over 250 registered attendees already! This means that the room block is starting to get tight. The member price is now $850 to register, but you want to do so as soon as possible to ensure you get a room at the JW Marriott conference hotel. (room rate $196) Members can register here. Those who are not CUE members can register and attend the conference, but the rate is $1,195. Contact us here if you would like more information about CUE and our services.
With apologies to young Robert Redford, we only have three more days for CUE members to get the lowest possible pricing on the Fall Conference in Indianapolis.
• 3 Day CUE Labor and Employee Relations Certification Course – for those needing an overview of the basics of labor relations (extra charge)
• Post Conference Workshop (Wednesday) – “Responding to an Union Campaign” Simulation (extra charge)