Early registration is now open for the Spring 2019 CUE Conference. Special early bird pricing for conference reservations is now available for CUE members. (Membership must be current, limited quantities apply.)
We’ll start announcing confirmed speakers after the holiday, but we have lots of interesting topics under consideration right now.
- Keynote: The Impact of Extraordinary Talent and a Compelling Culture
- Live demo: Creating a Campaign Video
- Campaign case studies from CUE members sharing their experience responding to organizing
- Labor Law Update
- Maintaining Civility in the Workplace
- Best Practices in Culture and Engagement
- Using Technology in Your Positive Employee Relations Program
- Labor Relations 101 (for those new to labor and employee relations)
- Best Practices in Employee Advocacy
- Sunday Side Conversations: Recruiting and Onboarding and How to Talk About the “U” Word
- Ask the Experts
- Networking via our Transportation, Manufacturing and Retail Discussion Groups
- Post-conference workshop on social media tips and tools
More details coming soon!
now to get our best member pricing.
Early Bird Price: $875.00 (for active members)
Regular member price after Jan. 18: $950.00 and $1450.00 for non-CUE members.
CUE Room Block Price at the Intercontinental Buckhead is $209 a night:
Reserve your room NOW
Every year, CUE Inc. conducts two national conferences, one in the Spring and the other in the Fall. These events attract labor and employee relations professionals, labor lawyers and consultants from across North America and across the globe. Our members and attendees represent virtually every industry, and companies ranging from small businesses to large Fortune 100 employers.
While attending our conferences, attendees take part in sessions offering a cutting-edge focus on pro-active human resources practices, and the latest developments in labor and employee relations. CUE conferences offer unparalleled networking opportunities with hundreds of other labor relations, human resources and operations management professionals.
The Fall 2018 CUE conference is designed to provide real, actionable employee engagement ideas that you can implement immediately and create an environment for positive employee relations.
Check out the list of topics and speakers below, and register here.
Registration Open! Fall 2018 CUE Labor and Employee Relations Conference
Early Bird Pricing for Minneapolis for Members!
Registration is now open with a limited number of early bird registrations available at only $800.
Our Fall 2018 Conference will be held in Minneapolis September 23-25th. The theme for this conference is focused on how we can use our extended CUE community to improve positive employee relations and drive successful business outcomes for your organization.
Confirmed speakers and topics include:
• Keynote: Phil Wilson, Leadership Approachability and Improving Retention
• Keynote: Sarah Morgan, Beyond Political Correctness — Inclusion and Equality in Modern Employee Relations
• Target Campaign Case Study
• Employee Engagement
• Labor and Employee Relations Policy/Legal Updates
• Leveraging Business Outcomes with Positive Employee Relations
• CUE Labor and Employee Relations Certification Course
• Beyond the Employee Survey
• Crisis Communication and PER