Webinar: Campaign Communication Response Planning
Since the Conference in Orlando, I’ve been receiving lots of questions about communication tools for use during organizing campaigns. Many of those asking questions are wondering about using websites during an organizing campaign, including tool like “Dark” websites – websites that are prepared ahead of time, but only turned on in time of need. To help answer these questions, I’ve asked Chris Craddock, President of Projections to join me on a webinar on August 9th at 3:00 pm ET. This webinar will cover strategies for developing and using a dark website as a communication. Chris will cover everything you might want to know – what’s involved, when to use them, how to create one, and the biggest concern – how to maintain one!
I hope you can join us, Chris will be covering:
- Crafting your campaign site – content, images, interactivity
- How to make sure your site reflects your company’s culture and philosophy
- Exactly what you need to maintain your site in the dark
- Maximizing your impact with employees and their families
- Statistics and feedback when the site is live – what to watch, what your stats can tell you
Chris will also be sharing a great checklist to make sure you don’t miss a thing.
PLUS as a special value to CUE members, he’s going to be offering some very special incentives to everyone on the webinar – savings that can help you get started quickly. But you’ve got to join us to take advantage of them!
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!