Fall 2018 CUE Conference: Powerful and Resilient: Ensuring Success Together
Every year, CUE Inc. conducts two national conferences, one in the Spring and the other in the Fall. These events attract labor and employee relations professionals, labor lawyers and consultants from across North America and across the globe. Our members and attendees represent virtually every industry, and companies ranging from small businesses to large Fortune 100 employers.
While attending our conferences, attendees take part in sessions offering a cutting-edge focus on pro-active human resources practices, and the latest developments in labor and employee relations. CUE conferences offer unparalleled networking opportunities with hundreds of other labor relations, human resources and operations management professionals.
The Fall 2018 CUE conference is designed to provide real, actionable employee engagement ideas that you can implement immediately and create an environment for positive employee relations.
Check out the list of topics and speakers below, and register here.
- Keynote: Phil Wilson- Leadership Approachability and Improving Retention
- How Best Buy Fosters an Engaged Culture
- Inclusion: Employer Best Practices
- Moving Beyond the Employee Survey – Fiona Jamison
Positive Employee Relations
- Emerging Trends: Alt-labor, Supply Chain, and Community Based Organizing – Target
- 2018 Labor Law and Policy Update
- Labor Relations 101 – Clyde Jacob
- Case Study: Minnesota Home Health Care Campaign – Doug Seaton
- Anatomy of an Organizing Campaign – Peter List
- Ask an Organizer
- CUE Labor and Employee Relations Certification Course
Driving Business Outcomes
- Keynote: Sarah Morgan – Beyond Political Correctness — Inclusion and Equality in Modern Employee Relations
- The Cost of Unionization and ROI of remaining union-free – Jim Gray
- Amazon: Using Virtual Reality to Improve and Scale Positive Employee Relations Training, Michael Marko, Amazon and Mark Atkinson, Mursion
- Your Brand is in Trouble: Internal and External Crisis Communication Planning – Nick Kalm
- Best Practices: Non-Traditional Hiring