3 more days for the best rates for CUE!
There are only three more days until the room block for the Spring 2018 CUE Labor and Employee Relations Conference closes. If you want to get the best-guaranteed room rate of $205.00 per night, you must register by Friday the end of business on Friday 3/23. Register now. CUE Members: $875 Non-members: $1,250.
Sessions Will Include:
- Rock ‘N’ Roll With It: Overcoming the Challenge of Change
- CR England Campaign Case Study
- Sexual Harassment/LGBTQ
- NLRB Update: Role of the General Counsel
- Harassment and Hashtags: #MeToo, #TimesUp, #What’sNext?
- Three Forces Reshaping the Future of Employee Relations
- Labor & Employee Relations Legal Update
- The Convergence of Traditional Labor Relations and Human Rights
- Let’s Play NLRA Jeopardy: What Can You Say to Employees Who Don’t Want a Union
- Controlling the Narrative: Leveraging Social Media to Impact Public Perception
- Publix: “Recipe for a Great Place to Work”
- When Your Village is Under Attack – DaVita Campaign Case Study
- Winning Hearts and Minds: Best Practice Communications Strategies When Faced With Union Organizing
- Impact of the Janus Decision on Public and Private Sector Unions
- Digitization of Work and Labor Relations
- Hiring Engaged Employees
- Taking your Labor Relations (or Union Preparedness) Training to the Next Level
Register now. CUE Members: $875 Non-members: $1,250.
Registration Includes a Welcome Reception, all sessions and networking events, and all meals.