With apologies to young Robert Redford, we only have three more days for CUE members to get the lowest possible pricing on the Fall Conference in Indianapolis.
Fall 2017 CUE CONFERENCE
Creating the Positive Employee Experience
October 15-17, 2017 | Indianapolis, Indiana
CUE Members: Only 3 days left for the lowest conference pricing!
Just a quick reminder that you can get the best price for the Fall 2017 CUE Conference in Indianapolis by registering now for our early bird price of $775.
• Keynote: The Relationship Comes First: Discovering the True Path to Employee Engagement
• Keynote: Lead Now – The Physics of Leadership
• Campaign case studies from Boeing, Fuyao, and C.H. Guenther
• The Cost of Unionization 2.0
• Explaining Difficult Issues To People Who Don’t Care
Canadian Labour Law Update
• How Engagement Impacts Your Employer’s Bottom Line
• The Impact of Automation on Employee Relations in the Workplace
• Panel: Global Growth, Change and Positive Associate Relations
• Labor Law and Local Policy Impact in the U.S.
• Panel: The Positive Employee Experience and Tight Labor Markets
• Panel: Best Practices: How to Recruit in a Tight Labor Market
• Labor Relations 101: Getting Back to Basics
• Panel: Addressing Diversity and Inclusion in your ER Strategy
• Navigating ER/LR Issues during Acquisitions & Mergers
• Section 7 and the Psychology of Organizing
• 3 Day CUE Labor and Employee Relations Certification Course – for those needing an overview of the basics of labor relations (extra charge)
• Post Conference Workshop (Wednesday) – “Responding to an Union Campaign” Simulation (extra charge)