9) “Unions are telling your kids about sex, no wait, something like that, or was it Snapchat is evil
. Stop being scared of Social Media
and embrace it. Your employees are your best brand ambassadors and are having important conversations, with or with you. Be proactive – not reactive.”
8) “In case of organizing, break glass and launch the “dark website” you’ve already created.
I’ve heard talk of them but didn’t understand the advantages this communication tool may provide me in an Ambush Election.”
7) “They should move CUE Unplugged
into the break area or something.”
5) “The real story behind that case study: anyone can be a union organizing target and logic be damned as to why…”
4) “Practically every presenter said the number one thing I should be doing is educating my Supervisors and Managers… but I just can’t seem to get over my own fear of what they may say or do…”
3) “Engaging millennials… if they weren’t my kids, I’d make them pay for their own smartphones.”
2) “If I use Periscope
, will my Google alert
and number 1…
” ‘It’s possible to play nice with the NLRB and live to tell the tale…’ ” WHAT SHOULD YOU DO NEXT?Find out more about CUE
or just take my word and join.
Go immediately to the Members
page and sign in, then reach out and say hi to someone. Ask a question, better yet, answer a question!
If you exchanged business cards in Orlando with someone, reach out via email or the social media app of your choice and say “Hi” and then… wait for it… ask a question! Other members want to answer you, they live to share, it’s ingrained in the CUE culture, trust me. theSHORT
Put October 16-18
on your calendar now and budget to attend the CUE Fall Conference in Dallas. There is no excuse to not attend. If you cannot attend, then tap a lucky co-worker or two or three. Is there someone in your industry or even outside of your industry that YOU KNOW would benefit from this experience? Then why are you keeping it a secret? Do I have to do everything? Share today
, stop being selfish.
Stop reading this and do it now.
Why are you still here?
Go away, reach out, they will thank you.
I thank you.