|Do you have members of your HR or Operations team who are new to employee and labor relations and need to upskill? The CUE Certification course is the perfect way to help them get up to speed. Offered once a year as part of the CUE Conference, the Certification course offers sessions spread over 3 days devoted to teaching staff the basic elements of labor relations at the very low member price of $220.00.
• 9/24 Monday 1:15 – 4:45 PM Labor and Employee Relations Basics in the Workplace
• 9/25 Tuesday 1:15- 4:45 PM Basics of Labor Law
• 9/26 Wednesday 8:00 -11:30 AM – Election Campaign Simulation
The Wednesday campaign simulation is also available as a stand-alone post-conference workshop. (CUE members @ $160.00, non-members @ $200)
Fall 2018 CUE Conference
The Fall 2018 CUE Conference is the community event for leaders who believe in and promote positive employee relations in the workplace. With stellar networking opportunities built into the event and the most up-to-date information on labor/employee relations and engagement trends, CUE keeps you ahead of the curve in today’s rapidly changing labor environment!
Need a taste of what we will be talking about at CUE? Check out this TED talk from Justine Constantine: You Are Stronger Than You Think You Are
There’s no better time to register for the Fall 2018 CUE Conference. Members enjoy the full conference experience for $875. Non-members $1,250 Register here.
Hotel block rate available until August 31st at $219 a night: Hyatt Regency Minneapolis
• Keynote: Leadership Approachability and Improving Retention – Phil Wilson
• How Best Buy Fosters an Engaged Culture
• Moving Beyond the Employee Survey
• The Four Things Your Leaders Must Have to Be Successful: Soft Skills For Leaders (and why they matter now more than ever!)
• Analytics and Assessments; the Science and Art of Preventing Dysfunction
Positive Employee Relations
• Union Rebranding: A Look at Emerging Organizing Trends and How Best to Defend
• 2018 Labor Law and Policy Update
• Labor Relations 101
• Case Study: Minnesota Home Health Care Campaign
• Case Study: Jimmy John’s Corporate Campaign
• Anatomy of a Campaign – Peter List
• The Robots are Coming! The Robots are Coming!
Driving Business Outcomes
• Keynote: Beyond Political Correctness: Inclusion and Equality in Modern Employee Relations – Sarah Morgan
• The Cost of Unionization and ROI of remaining union-free – Jim Gray
• Using Virtual Reality to Improve Positive Employee Relations Training
• Your Brand is in Trouble: Internal and External Crisis Communication Planning – Nick Kalm
• “From We Will to At Will” – Justin Constantine