Registration Open! Fall 2018 CUE Labor and Employee Relations Conference
Early Bird Pricing for Minneapolis for Members!
Registration is now open with a limited number of early bird registrations available at only $800.
Our Fall 2018 Conference will be held in Minneapolis September 23-25th. The theme for this conference is focused on how we can use our extended CUE community to improve positive employee relations and drive successful business outcomes for your organization.
Confirmed speakers and topics include:
• Keynote: Phil Wilson, Leadership Approachability and Improving Retention
• Keynote: Sarah Morgan, Beyond Political Correctness — Inclusion and Equality in Modern Employee Relations
• Target Campaign Case Study
• Employee Engagement
• Labor and Employee Relations Policy/Legal Updates
• Leveraging Business Outcomes with Positive Employee Relations
• CUE Labor and Employee Relations Certification Course
• Beyond the Employee Survey
• Crisis Communication and PER