|Peter Robb added, Early Bird Extended to February 2nd!
Still deciding whether you should attend the CUE Conference in Tampa in April? I have some exciting news.
We’ve added some new speakers to the schedule and we’re extending our best conference price for two extra days.
We are very pleased to share that Peter Robb, the newly confirmed General Counsel for the National Labor Relations Board, will be joining us in Tampa. He will be discussing the role of the General Counsel, and the agenda of the National Labor Relations Board in 2018 and beyond.
We’ve also added a new campaign case study involving the SEIU and a Fortune 200 employer. This is an ongoing campaign, that includes elements of traditional organizing, a corporate campaign, ballot initiatives, state legislative action, and the campaign being featured on John Oliver. We can’t name the company yet, but this is a compelling story you won’t want to miss!
Now is the time for CUE members to get the best price on the Spring 2018 CUE Conference which will be held in Tampa, Florida April 15 – 17, 2018. Take advantage of our special $800 Early Bird member pricing by now open until February 2nd! (includes all meals and sessions). Register here.
Post Conference Workshop: ($160.00 for members)
Social Media and Positive Employee Relations Workshop
Panelists: Courtney Cherry from Reputation Partners, Peter List from Workplace Report, and Walter Orechwa from Projections
· The basic foundations of social media and “how to” develop an internal social media policy for 2018.
· How unions are utilizing social media in 2018.
· How employers can use social media to reach out to employees, including best practices from Boeing and others.
· How to reach out to community and employee audiences via Facebook tools, including examples from recent organizing campaigns.
· How to educate your employees on the need for “online safety,” and why it is important for employees to protect their personal information and signature online.