Benefits of Joining CUE
- Semi-annual CUE Conferences feature speakers and discussions on the best positive employee relations practices, the opportunity to share personal labor experiences and the implications, and productive networking.
- CUE Member to Member Networking – If you are seeking information or networking on an ER/LR/LL topic please contact the CUE office by email at email@example.com or by phone at 210.545.3499.
- Monthly & Quarterly Newsletters highlight the latest headline-making changes in positive employee relations and labor law, as it pertains to remaining union-free.
- CUE Committees provide support for CUE programs and resources. For example, the CUE Labor Lawyers Advisory Committee, a group nationally prominent attorneys with years of expertise in labor and employment law, keeps members advised of legal developments and offers practical advice.
- CUE Online Store houses time-tested video, multi-media and print resources crafted by CUE members with decades of knowledge.
- Dedicated CUE office staff, an informative public website and an interactive, protected website for CUE members, and more!
CUE Membership Inquiry
Please complete the online application.
What is CUE?
For over 30 years, CUE, has encouraged union-free work environments by eliminating the need for unions. This is done principally by the encouragement of positive human resource and human relations practices. CUE seeks to educate its member companies in these positive practices through its semiannual conferences, educational workshops, videos and publications.
CUE has just under 300 member companies, both union and union-free, representing a cross-section of business and industry, from small firms to Fortune 500 companies. Whether conducting research, disseminating information, sharing experiences, or educating members on union-free environments, CUE has consistently promoted the values of positive employee relations.
CUE is non-profit, member run organization dedicated to assisting companies maintain positive working environments.