Is The Glass Half Full or Half Empty for Employers?
Only 45 Days Left To Register and Find Out!
We’re still in the first 100 days of the Trump Administration, and the possibilities for what could happen seem to change on a daily basis. As a labor and employees relations professional providing guidance to your Executive Leadership team, these are uncharted waters.
If you take the glass half full approach, then you are projecting outcomes that are good for business. Things like:
· NLRB and DOL will roll back Obama era regulations, decisions
· Administration will “dismantle” bureaucracy, reduce size and scope of DOL, NLRB
· Traditional left supporters (labor unions, academics) will be overwhelmed by populism
· Right to work, Friederichs, etc. deal structural death blows to unions
If you take the glass half empty view, then you might be concerned that there are some surprises lurking in the weeds which might not be so good for your company. Things like:
· Administration so disorganized, crisis prone – no time to focus on NLRB, DOL
· Urge to deal with unions on infrastructure, immigration, trade, creates pressure to “play nice”
· Backlash against administration builds support for unions, academics (left-wing populism) resulting in a wave of protest and escalating risk of corporate campaigns
· Mid-term elections dismantle Trump “coalition” – stops any progress
Where does the smart HR professional turn for answers?
The answer is simple. You turn to CUE Inc., and get the answers you need by attending our Spring 2017 CUE Conference on employee relations and leadership April 23 -25 in Newport Beach, California. At CUE, our goal is to provide the best content in our space when it comes to covering employee and labor relations best practices. Period.
After attending a CUE conference, you’ll have something to “show” for it. Tangible information and takeaways that will help you build positive employee relations in the workplace.
You’ll hear information and tactics that you can take back to the office Monday and implement immediately. ← This is important to your boss.
Most importantly, all of our presenters are industry experts who actually DO this stuff every day. At CUE – our focus is on strategy, not fluff.
If you’re looking for answers to these questions, join us in Newport Beach April 23rd to the 25th. Space is filling up fast for the CUE Conference, so register today!
Earn 13 SHRM Credits at CUE
We’ve given you a lot of great reasons why you and your team should attend our Spring 2017 CUE Conference on employee relations and leadership April 23 -25 in Newport Beach, California. Here’s one more: You can earn 13 SHRM credits while engaging in our various sessions featuring more than 30 speakers.
CUE Inc. is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for 13 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
If you’re looking for another reason to justify your trip to Newport Beach, you’ve just found it. Space is filling up fast for the CUE Conference, so register today!