Early registration is now open for the Spring 2019 CUE Conference. Special early bird pricing for conference reservations is now available for CUE members. (Membership must be current, limited quantities apply.)
We’ll start announcing confirmed speakers after the holiday, but we have lots of interesting topics under consideration right now.
- Keynote: The Impact of Extraordinary Talent and a Compelling Culture
- Live demo: Creating a Campaign Video
- Campaign case studies from CUE members sharing their experience responding to organizing
- Labor Law Update
- Maintaining Civility in the Workplace
- Best Practices in Culture and Engagement
- Using Technology in Your Positive Employee Relations Program
- Labor Relations 101 (for those new to labor and employee relations)
- Best Practices in Employee Advocacy
- Sunday Side Conversations: Recruiting and Onboarding and How to Talk About the “U” Word
- Ask the Experts
- Networking via our Transportation, Manufacturing and Retail Discussion Groups
- Post-conference workshop on social media tips and tools
More details coming soon!
Early Bird Price: $875.00 (for active members)
Regular member price after Jan. 18: $950.00 and $1450.00 for non-CUE members.
CUE Room Block Price at the Intercontinental Buckhead is $209 a night:
Reserve your room NOW